Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BOOK TOUR ~ 'Til Death do Us Part by T. Michelle Nelson


BOOK TOUR ~ 

'Til Death do Us Part by T. Michelle Nelson

Book Name: 'Til death Do Us Part

Author Name: T. Michelle Nelson

Genre: Paranormal romance

Publisher: Inkspell Publishing

Publishing date: 24 April, 2013


With a doting husband and a new job training a vampire military, Lily Drake was living up to the prophecies of being the best.  Her life was seemingly perfect, until tragedy strikes bringing her a loss she's not sure she can endure.

The hard-working super mom / vampire slayer, Lily Drake, has just learned problems still exist even after you become immortal. 

As everyone knows, even if you find your soul mate, you don't always get a happily-ever-after.  Lily may have found temporary happiness being a newlywed, but the honeymoon is over.  When she finds her husband going out for late night bites with another woman, Lily has to fight to try and regain what she wants most, love and a happy family.
If Lily thought being a single mom was hard, she’ll find being married can be a bloody mess.


Author Bio:

T. Michelle Nelson is a native of Benton, Kentucky and a graduate of Murray State University holding a degree in Education.  Currently she resides in picturesque Mount Vernon, Ohio, which is also the setting of her Lily Drake series.  The first book in the series, Life and Death of Lily Drake, is available at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Kobo, and your other favorite online book stores in paperback as well as e-reader formats.  The second book, 'Til Death Do Us Part, is being released by Inkspell Publishing in April of 2013 and currently, T. is working hard to finish her third book.

When she isn’t writing, you can usually find her singing out of key while playing Rock Band with her husband and son, watching B-Horror movies or wrestling with her two ill-behaved fur babies, Buddy Perro and Bunchie.  

Author Contact Links:


Author Interview:

When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer? 
I’ve always loved to write.  I’m not sure I’d call myself a “writer” to this day, but I enjoy doing it.  I guess always!

How long does it take you to write a book?
 I have to be in the right frame of mind, but once I am, the pages flow.  A couple months from when the writing begins, but the actual story and the ideas may have been coming for months and months.

What do you think makes a great story?
 Strong characters that readers can relate to and root for.  I, myself, love some witty dialogue as well!

What inspired you to write the book(s)? 
My Lily Drake series came about from what I saw as a need in this genre to write about a main character that wasn’t eighteen years old, perky and in dire need of a man to take care of her.  Lily is independent, neurotic at times and sometimes even bitter.  She’s someone I can relate to!

How many books have you written? Which is your favorite? 
I’ve got several books going, the Lily series is the only one complete and published.  I really enjoyed writing books one and two, but so far the third book I’m working on now is my hands down favorite.  We’ve gotten to that point with Lily’s character where it’s time for her to shut up or put up, and she’s not a quitter!

What was your favorite part of the book(s)?
The interaction between characters.  Each of the characters I’ve created are unusual personalities, they all have their quirks and sometimes in my own mind, there are some really funny scenarios.

What was the hardest part to write in the book(s)?
Without a doubt the scenes between Lily and her son, Keaton.  They weren’t difficult to write, but they were sometimes emotionally draining.  I have a son close to Keaton’s age and the idea of something happening to him is a really sickening thought. 

What is the name of your most recent book and if you had to sum it up in 30 or less words, what would you say? 
‘Til Death Do Us Part – Lily Drake finds out that being married isn’t always happily ever after.  Sometimes it’s more than just work, it’s a bloody mess.

Do you have a favorite place you love to write?
Definitely.  All of my writing is from the very unprofessional, dog-ridden comfort of my own bed.

How hard is it to get published?
I’m a terrible person to ask this.  Within a couple weeks of querying my manuscript I received word from Inkspell Publishing that they wanted the first Lily Drake book.  I understand typically this is a very difficult process, and I have friends who have written fabulous books and had so little luck in getting them out there.  I was very lucky.

What do your family and friends think about your books?
Well, they love them, of course!  They have to! (At least that’s what they tell me to my face!)

What do you like to do when you are not writing?
I love music, listening to music, playing music, etc.  I also enjoy playing volleyball on a league with my wonderful friends and going canoeing.

Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?
Robert McCammon.  Hopefully he will read this and be intrigued… Call me, Robert!

Who designed the cover of your book?
 The super fabulous, Najla Qamber

If your book was made into a TV series or Movie, what actors would you like to see playing your characters?
Lily – Drew Barrymore or Alyson Hanigan
Mathias – Jackson Hurst
Valentine – Rodrigo Santoro
Bero – Ray Stevenson
Rose – Ellen Hollman
Burchard – Tyler Mane

Where can your readers stalk you?




1 comment:

  1. Great interview.

    Thank you for being a part of the tour.
    Shaz

    ReplyDelete